Friday, April 9, 2010

Got my own column (again)!

A student approached me today and said, "I read what you wrote in the papers today." Wondering what she was referring to, I asked her and she dug out today's copy of the Eastern Times and showed me page 4. To my surprise, there was my column, Peter's Write Words, with my first article 'Have you read lately?'!
I have been in consultation and contact with the newspaper and have been faithfully meeting their request but I was not informed that my proposed column had the green light and was going to be published today - what a surprise. And to think that if my student had not mentioned about it . . .
I'll be writing a weekly column on English and all that's related to it (the listening, speaking, writing and reading of English) - don't forget to get a copy of the Eastern Times every Friday from now on. Happy reading!

Here's a scan of the article if you missed it!

For the rest of you who can't get hold of the paper or won't buy it, read all my articles here . . . please.

No comments: