Thursday, April 15, 2010

Drowning . . . in the blues

The last few days have been difficult as I am drained of (almost) all my passion and sense of importance in relation to my work. The unending and overwhelming number of essays and written answers to be marked, corrected and commented on is the one excruciating dread I have as a teacher; its a constant and prime source of deep depression (one which I am presently downing in). I have begun to entertain the idea of leaving to do something less stressful and one that I'm passionate about but without anything remotely possible or available, I will have to bite the bullet and keep my head above these blue waters till passion and power is restored. Till then . . .

1 comment:

Unknown said...

no mater what you do there will be th mundane, so accept that as part an parcl of what you enjoy...