Thursday, September 8, 2011

Many good ideas, no good work

I am slowly resigning myself to the 'fact' that I am an ideas man - I always have many ideas of what should or could be done and even go as far as planning and sharing my ideas but almost all (the ideas)  have never taken off; it's so frustrating when I think of what could but didn't.
For instance the idea of having a house near UNIMAS and UiTM to serve as a safe haven for students to get a feel of home, affordable food and a safe place to relate that can serve as a platform for outreach and community (student) work. . . yet no lift off as no house and rental money, no cook and no manager for the home.
And the idea of doing something for teachers - start an organisation to promote Christians to become teachers and then have events and back-up strategies to help these teachers become the best teachers and best Christian witness in their schools. Nice idea but do I have the manpower, the means etc etc etc . . .
As I said I have many good ideas of what would be good to do but . . . fantasy is fantasy, isn't it?

1 comment:

Bernard Yong said...

hehehe....looks like we both have something in common...:)