Thursday, April 10, 2008

Troubled and Pressured

The last few days I have been a walking zombie-in-the-making. My mind is clouded and feels its packed in a tight crate, enveloped a a thick grey numbing mist. I am often sighing, yawning or frowning. As one student observed, "You don't smile anymore." There has been a sudden increase in financial demands (certain things broke down or got spoilt so have to be replaced) and a few opportunities to speak (but this means demand on time to research and face the computer for example) - maybe these are the reasons why I am down in the dumps (an appropriate term, this word dump - not a nice place to be in :( ) I know I will pull out of this, move away from the dump and begin living it up again in abundance and blessings seasoned with lots of good and happiness. See you at the top!

No comments: