Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Still in the dumps

Looks like another depression cycle has begun for me as I'm still feeling down - sighing, lack motivation, lips and facial muscles dragged down to the floor. It doesn't help by coming down with a viral infection (sore throat, running nose, painful joints etc) and having to complete the first term exam marking and recording that has begun. Just so tired and depressed.
How I wish for a smile in my heart that will spill over on to my face bringing a bright smile and a happy countenance.
You know what I really wish to do - sit down and write the many articles I would like to do (and have collected info for them), continue writing my autobiography and the new Malay book I am attempting to do; all this in a spacious cool room with lovely soft music . . . aaah! Heaven!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Mr Peter, get well soon. :)

Anonymous said...

Hey Mr Peter! Cheer up! Every cloud has a silver lining!