Monday, April 21, 2008

Depression Unplugged

Anger and frustration. That was the root cause of my most recent depression. I was angry and frustrated about certain things and instead of taking control and dealing with them, I took the path of "I am a poor victim" and suppressed the increasing anger thus creating my latest dark cloud. I am thankful (again) to my wife for her wise comment, which helped me see my folly. I then decided to take action, be in control and do what I must to deal with the things that I was angry about. That was on Saturday. Guess what? It's Monday and I'm feeling much better. may the sun rise and shine again and as I take control of my thoughts and actions, I look forward to happy days again. Thanks to those who posted comments to encourage me - it's good to know there are people who care.

No comments: